Monday, August 9, 2010

Conference 2010 & Pastor's 35th Ministry Anniversary Dinner

   I am still reveling in all that happened and was accomplished in this week during the Conference.  Where to start....where to start???? Well, I for one was so abundantly blessed in seeing Paul Cain be blessed and step into some things again for his own life.  It was evident that new life had sprung up in him, and he was visibly more energized and alive.  His humor was fabulous and his sincerity was moving.  I was so honored to be in the services where he spoke, and I held onto his words with thankfulness for men of God like himself.  I believe as he is moving back into his destiny and ministry for Jesus that others will begin to arise and take their places as well. What an awesome time we are in!

   I was so hungry for what God wanted to do in this conference, and I wanted all He had for me. I had my spirit, soul and body ready to receive, but also to give out.  I found that in this conference I was ministered to on so many levels, and I also tried to be lead and used of the Lord to minister to others. I know I was changed forever in this conference.  To God be the Glory!

  Paul Keith is always such an awesome blessing when he is here at New Hope. I was made aware again at how thankful I am for his ministry and the integrity he holds.  He and Brother Shelley are really an awesome team! God just does things right! 
  
  It was a special blessing to have Dave and Cheryl Bryan (A.A. Alen's granddaughter) with us for the conference too.  They spoke about A.A. Alen and his ministry which was really moving to me. I so enjoyed that time! I was also thankful for the way they ministered to so many and the deliverance that was brought.

   It was so thrilling to see Zoe being ministered to and then in turn ministering to others. Seeing God working in her young life makes me feel abundantly blessed. I know she has a heart for the things of the Spirit and so many giftings in her life already!

It was also awesome watching Zoe, Abigail and the other girls dance to "I am Radiant" during the conference.  It was sweet and moving all at the same time. Thanks again, Stephanie! They did such a great job, and I thank you Lord for our little Daughter's of Destiny!

 We finished off the weekend by having Brother Shelley's 35th Ministry Anniversary Dinner.  It was a wonderful afternoon with so much laughter and lots of tears too.  Brother Shelley has given his entire life for the Gospel and seeing the Bride of Christ find her place. I am really proud of my Pastor because he is just such a true man of God who lives the life and speaks the Truth! Those who spoke at the dinner really made it extra special, and of course the video was priceless!!! 

I feel so honored and blessed to be a part of New Hope and the awesome things God is doing here among us and in us! This 2010 Conference was life changing for me!
 

1 comment:

  1. Angela, This was so perfectly and beautifully written!!! (And wow! I'm loving your blog!!!) I agree with everything you shared and just have to tell you how precious it was to have Zoe minister to me during the conference!!!!!!! Oh, Angela... What a precious, precious spirit she has!!!! I pray blessings beyond measure for her and your whole family!!! I was so moved, blessed and thrilled to see her precious heart reaching out and moving into her destiny even at this tender, young age! WOW!!! How sweet, how beautiful, how like Jesus her very essence is!!! I will thank her personally next time I see her but during the conference I was so drunk in the spirit most of the time (didn't even know that was possible to be and STAY drunk in the spirit for days on end, but in varying degrees, that is exactly what the Lord did for me and in many ways is STILL doing!!! (LOL, I LOVE IT!!!) ~ Wow, I too was FOREVER changed while attending the conference and I will be eternally grateful to the Lord, our Pastor, all the speakers and the mighty prayer warriors who poured out their love and went to battle for me within the last few days! I will make time on FaceBook this week to express my gratitude to the Lord and everyone who helped me and blessed me beyond anything I could ever have imagined!!!! ~ I will never be the same! God is sooooooooo good!!! My words can never fully convey all that God has done for me and the forever change that my heart feels, but I can sure try, eh?? ~ Please keep up the blog! It blessed me so much and I will continue to follow along as your heart unfolds and reveals all the beauty and saturating love of Jesus... Oh, just His name makes me weak in the knees! I love Him so and I love you and your entire precious family too!!!!! ~ Blessings, Love & Hugs Galore, Becky (Becky Newlin Tucker)

    ReplyDelete