Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Knitting

I finished my first knitted hat tonight, and I love it! It has so many issues and quirks...but it's mine, and I am proud of it. Launa taught me how to get started and the rest is history! I really like being creative although at times it is a stretch for me. I enjoy creating things, and making this hat was fun and...well fairly easy...LOL! I actually was making it to fit Ellie, but it ended up being big enough for Abby which is ok too. I will be making some more for sure and eventually all my girls will have one!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!! I'm so excited you finished! And Abby look so proud!! We'll have to do some more knitting on Sunday afternoon.....and coffee......and something sticky sweet!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome blog! I can`t wait to see your future posts! :)

    have a great time,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete