Thursday, January 15, 2009

Life is a journey

Life is a journey not a destination and of that I am so glad. If this was all there was to look forward to then I would be so disappointed in life, but there is so much more to it. I was doing the dishes the other day and was thinking about where I am now in my life and where all I have been. I wasn't thinking so much of where I have been in geography, but where my spirit has been. The ideas, thoughts, relationships and spiritual places I have been.


The journey of life happens everyday and sometimes I take it for granted or let it pass by way too fast. This journey is all about relationship and serving the Almighty God. There have been so many times that I am in a particular place in this journey that I have such narrow vision I cannot see the beautiful "scenery" around me.


You know sometimes life is hard and things look bleak, but if we take just a minuet to look around we are bound to see SOMETHING that is beautiful. I have just been coming out of a very hard and rough battle that has taught me so much...more then I could or would ever want to put into words. When things would look so bad, there would be a little reminder here and there to look around and see the beauty even in the midst of the battle. Battle fields are a terrible and ugly place, but even in those there can be encouragement that God is there.....


Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment